Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Cask & Kettle Hot Cocktail Food & Service

When I heard about this company I had to do a double take. I personally never heard of a hot cocktail that comes in a k-cup. When I heard about this line of k-cup I had to go their website and check them out to see what they had to offer. 

The company is called Cask & Kettle and they are self-declared hot drink and cocktail lovers. When they're making their hot drink and cocktails require knowledge and the proper ingredients, sill, passion and it a lot of fun. They have partnered with Temperance Distilling to help them craft and blend CASK & KETTLE hot cocktails. They are located in Temperance Michigan, they started out with one brand in 1998, but they quickly evolved and now currently collaborate with a number of unique spirit brands. 

We were lucky to be able to try two out of their four cocktails. The first that we  was their Irish Coffee. This come in a long package and it contains 5 coffee pods. This pod contains Vodka, Irish Whiskey with natural and artificial flavors and carmel color. This is 76 Proof. Each pod contains about 38%. The directions for single serve brewing is very simple. Their directions is put the mug of your choice on the brewer stand. Take out a Cask & Kettle cup and give it a quick shake and put it in your machine. Then select your setting. They give recommendations where 6 oz=7oz, 8 oz 5.5% and 10 oz is 4.5%. After your done brewing give it a quick swirl and let it cool 1-3 minutes. This one is my favorite. I have always been and Irish Coffee kind of girl and this flavor is amazing. This goes perfect right now in Michigan. With everything going on and it still snowing on and off this will warm you right up. 

The next flavor that we were able to try Hot Blondie Coffee. This also comes in 5 k-cups. This has Vodka and Coffee with Vanilla and Natural Flavors and Carmel Color. This one has a little different instruction of making this hot cocktail. Place and empty mug in a holder. Then give the pod a shake and place in the machine. Use the 8oz for optimal flavor.  6 oz=6.8, 8 oz=5.4, 10oz= 4.4 oz. It also suggest a splash of cream, a swirl of hone or grated nutmeg. I really enjoyed this flavor and added a little nutmeg made it go a long way. 

Overall I was quite impressed with these hot cocktails. I personally have never tried a hot cocktail until now. I will say now that I'm addicted to these k-cups and excited to try their other flavors that they have to offer. I would recommend checking out their website to see their other flavors that they offer. 








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...