Monday, June 15, 2020

Huan Pet Guide


I know one of my biggest fears when it comes to my dogs is that they may run away or get lost. My dogs usually don't take of but never say never. There was one time that my Penny ran all over the neighborhood. I remember my son chasing him and Penny thought that was great. Well what happens when she runs off or our other dog runs off and we can find her? That is when Huan product come in handy.

Huan is a gadget that can help you locate your pet. This is a smart tag that is safe your pet. It more affordable then putting the chip inside your pet, and easier to use than other smart pet device on the market. It also lightweight and waterproof, low energy bluetooth technology no gps, no radiation emissions and no battery recharging required, colorful, protective silicone sleeves, in a variety of styles, silicone collar sleeves fit on most collars up to 1" in width, hanging tags and tiny pet options are available. 

We received two of them for both our dogs these are simple to put on your dogs collar. I received a purple and orange one for both of my girls. There are different options available for these tags. You can buy just one, three pack and even a five pack. These are easy to put on your dog collars and the app is easy to trace where your dog has been. 

This Huan tag is very easy you install the Huan app, Create a profile for your pet, and you scan the code on your tag. This will alert you when your dog is missing.  You can find more information on this tag on their website. 









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

12 comments:

  1. Interesting stuff to read. This blog regarding Huan, is truly helpful for me to find my pet. I would like to buy this gadget soon. hearty thanks. Custom Leather Collars For Dogs Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I generally want quality content and I found that in your post. The information you have shared about pet guide is beneficial and significant for us. Keep sharing these kinds of articles here. Thank you. pet acupuncture

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your efforts which you have put into this article. This post provides a good idea about Huan is a gadget that can help you locate your pet. Genuinely, it is a useful article to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing such articles here. animal ultrasound perrysburg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very thankful to you for sharing this best knowledge. This information is helpful for everyone. So please always share this kind of knowledge. Thanks. Veterinary Vancouver

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very delightful article that you have shared here.BichPoo Poochon breeders in Texas Your blog is a valuable and engaging article for us, and also I will share it with my companions who need this info. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea man thanks for keeping it up all the time. I am very happy to see your standard for Custom Engravable Cuban Id Links . Really I appreciate you continuing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have done good work by publishing this article here.Dog Grooming Bath Brush Online I found this article too much informative, and also it is beneficial to enhance our knowledge. Grateful to you for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I generally check this kind of article and I found your article which is related to my interest.pet accessories store Genuinely it is good and instructive information. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is what I was searching for is really informative.cheap bully puppies It is a significant and useful article for us. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This information is so important, essential and informative which you have shared here. It is beneficial for beginners to develop their knowledge. It is very gainful information. Thanks once again for sharing it. Digitrac Tractor

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for providing the guide to treat pet very well and in a custom manner.
    Ashok Leyland Bada Dost

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am very thankful to you for posting such a wonderful article. I read almost all of your articles.
    Tata Ultra T7

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...