Monday, June 15, 2020

Lucy Grymes


Star RGB Faire.jpg
I know in my family when it comes to the Fourth of July it time for that BBQ fun. I also like to make it Fourth of July fun with different kind of decor. When I was connected with Lucy Grymes and they offer a variety of different placements  on their website.

We were excited that we received a pack of Star Paper Placements that are square in size. In this package it comes with 24 paper placemats per pad. The placemats are 12x12 star placements. This paper is FSC certified paper. What I also like is that this placement is made in the USA. The artwork is made Lucy Grymes. What I also like about this placemat is that it is 100% recyclable. 

These placemats are perfect if you are having a BBQ on the Fourth of July. The colors put and brings the colors out. What I really like are the different colored stars.There is a variety of different themed stars ad they're all different which is nice. I would recommend using them outside to liven up the party. Although this year we are having our party inside and it would still work the same. What I like about using these placemats is that you can just throw them out without mess to clean up. 

What I also like about Lucy Grymes is that they offer vase covers and they have them in Fourth of July Decor which is nice. I would recommend snagging both the vase covers and the placemats if you plan on entertaining on the Fourth. I would recommend taking a peek at their website and checking out their placemats that they have to offer. You can find their placemats on their website below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

1 comment:

  1. I have read your blog, it is full of useful information. Thanks for posting such blogs.
    Tata 709 Price

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...