Saturday, June 6, 2020

Laki Naturals

I know it been stressful at home lately. Here in our state we have another 15 days extension to our stay home order. For our family we have been going a little crazy. I need a mom day where I can relax and have a good soak in the bathtub. Laki Naturals has amazing products that can help you relax in the tub.

Laki means lucky in Hawaiian. At Laki Naturals they feel lucky to able to capture the essence of the islands in their high quality bath and body care products. They are based in California and all their products are made in the US. 

We were excited that we were able to try two of their products. The products that we received were their Laki Natural Bath Soak Lavender and Aloha Rose Shower Fiz. We were excited to try both products. 

The first product that we took a look at is their Aloha Rose Shower Fiz. These shower fiz's come in four different scents. Laki Naturals shower fizzies transform your shower into a rejuvenating spa. These fizzies transforms your showers for that therapeutic aromas of natural fragrances and essential oils as you start your day. This scent is amazing and helps you relax when your in the shower. I definitely wanted to spend more time in the shower when I put this fiz in their.

The next product that we took a look at is their Laki Bath Soaks. The lavender bath soak is one of their most popular bath soak that they offer on their website. These come in flakes coupled with lavender essential oil and it perfect for relaxation. What I love about the bath soaks that its relax, soothes your achy muscles and promotes sleep. This is very easy to use. It dissolves in the warm water. It recommended to soak for about 20 mins in the tub. 

I absolutely love both products. These are great products to have if you are planning on having a spa day or relaxing at home. Right now these products are a great fit with these crazy times. This would also make a great mother's day gift. If you would like to know more about these products are check out their other products I would recommend checking out their website.  





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...