Friday, June 12, 2020

Lotsa Style Mini Wastebasket


When it comes to having a 9 year old daughter she wants everything girly. It hard to find products that would be her taste and make her room her own style. When we learned about Losta Style Mini Wastebasket and would be perfect addition to her room. Not only is this a wastebasket you can actually turn it into other thinks like a makeup holder. 

My daughter does need a wastebasket in her room and this is perfect for holding her garbage that she collects in her room. This will help keep her room clean. What was nice is that this mini trashcan came with bags that fit this trashcan which is nice. What I like about this trashcan is you can design it yourself. You can make a DIY project also with this trashcan and customize it the way that you want to. 

What is nice that this mini trash can is perfect size to put on your sink or on your dresser in your room. This mini trash can fit almost anywhere. Which is nice. You can use it in your craft room, study, living room, vanity, kitchen, laundry room anywhere that you would like. 

This mini trash can have multi purposes. This can be used in your office for holding pencils, stationary and supplies. This also can be a cosmetic holder and use it for your combs, brushes, tubes and more. 

My daughter absolutely love her mini trash can and she would recommend it. What we are working now is trying to find a design to customize her mini trash can to make it one of a kind. It easy to use and it easy to put the bags that are provided with it. Overall it an amazing little trash can. I would recommend heading over to Amazon.comhttps://amzn.to/2YFG2jX and check it out.  









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...