Friday, June 12, 2020

Stuffed Puffs


I know the kids like to go camping during the summer with grandpa. Sometimes they go with other friends. The one thing is when they go camping that is a must have is making smores when they are out. I know that both of my kids love smores. Although sometimes I wish that they where easier to make. Sometimes they would get the marshmellow cooked but the chocolate doesn't melt as much as they would like. Sometimes that is a bummer.

Stuffed Puffs is the solution to my problem. The offer to variety of stuffed puffs. The originals which is marshmellow and chocolate inside. Or you can find chocolate on chocolate. They are smaller back and easy to open. They have an open here lettering which is super easy to open. I tried them plain before roasting them and let me tell you they're addicting. I have always been a fan with chocolate and marshmellow. 

This is a simple treat where the marshmellow and you will find the chocolate inside the middle. This is simple to roast you put your pole in the middle and roast it and you will get a gooey marshmellow chocolate filled goodness. Also this is easy to make in the microwave also. I feel like these are a great choice in making smores. You can find these at their website to find more information. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...