Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Lumoir Skincare

Green Tea & Aloe Purifying Cleanser
Are you looking for that amazing cleanser for your skin? I know it can be a challenge to find the right cleanser for your skin. It always has been a challenge for me due to my sensitive skin. I know when it comes to new skincare products that I always have to do test strips to make sure that there is no reaction to the product first. 

When I was introduced to Lumoir and their Green Tea & Aloe Purifying Cleanser I was very excited. When I read that it was Green Tea and Aloe I knew that this product would probably be a great fit for me. When it arrived at my house it came packaged pretty with a lot of tissue paper with a nice label. I felt like I was opening up a present which is felt nice during this stressful time.

This cleanser came in a 6 ounce bottle with pumper. This cleanser is designed to remove grit, dirt, oil, makeup and other pollutants without drying your skin. I was happy when I learned that this cleanser was very gentle to my skin and didn't irritate it at all. Which was a huge positive for me. This cleanser can be used for any skin type. The ingredients that are used in this cleanser is to hep you skin become more clear, glowing and renew from daily wear. 

The two main ingredients do wonders in this product. One of the main ingredient is Green Tea and this is packed with antioxidants and tannins. Which helps treat any redness that you may have, heals blemishes and scars and reduces inflammations. It also helps improve your skin elasticity which is a major plus. Then we look into the Aloe Vera part which contains properties that stimulate the growth of new cells and allows your skin to heal. This will help with your complex. Aloe Vera is known to be a great partner to activated charcoal. This draws out impurities in the skin which means excess oils and dirt from your pores. Aloe Vera also helps provides moisture to keep your skin firm and plump. 

When I used this product that it was simple to use. I applied the cleanser to damp skin and massaged it gently into the skin. Then I rinsed the product off with warm water and patted dry. After doing that I applied moisturizer to the skin. Make sure that you avoid the eyes when using this product. 

I was quite impressed with this product and how little you have to use. The pumper on the product gave me enough product that I needed. I know it silly but having a decent pumper on the product is important to me. There has been times where the pumper was a hassle. Although this isn't a concern with this product. I was excited that I was given the opportunity to try this product and eager to purchase again. You can find their products on their website.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...