Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Hellowater Food and Drink


The one thing that I'm always told is to drink more water. When you suffer from kidney stones the urologist is always saying drink more water. The one thing that goes in my mind is how much water can I drink before I get sick of it?  I will admit I like my flavors. I like to have a pop or juice once in awhile. I can see myself drinking more water and after doing that when I have a glass of juice or a pop  I don't want to go back to drinking water if I'm being honest.

Then I was introduced to Hellowater and that opened more options and doors to me. There are 3 things common to every diet: Drink more water, consume more fiber and reduce sugar. Hellowater will help you do that. What is Hellowater you may ask? Its a bottled water that has fiber, zero sugar and water. This has all natural Stevia as a sweetener and 5 inspiring flavors. 

I was impressed with the five flavors. They offer mixed berry, lemon lime, pineapple coconut, cucumber lime and orange mango. I will be honest when it comes to these drink and flavored water I'm not a big fan. Although with Hellowater was amazing. The flavors was amazing and I was able to drink a whole one at time and after drinking a whole one I wanted to drink another one. When you buy a case of these they come in 12 bottles. My favorite one out of the five was the mixed berry and I wold recommend that one. This would be great to stock up for the summer months coming up. I know when summer hits you'll want to push water even more to make sure you keep hydrated. Also this comes in handy for my older kids. I never can get them to drink water and this water infused drink they actually like. So with this beverage I was able to get some water into their systems. You can find more information on their website. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...