Sunday, June 21, 2020

My Daddy Love Me

Dad Son Award.jpg

It's important for reading when your at home during this quarantine. What better way to spend it to read a new book with your kiddo. We received a book called My Daddy Loves Me I'm His Little Boy. This also come in a few other stories about Mom and another about a dad.

This is a cute series and we will be giving this book to my nephew. It will be a great book for him and his dad. I know they will be able to relate because in the book it tells what Daddy's do with their kids. The pictures throughout the book has great illustrations in it. 

The story has good morals to it and it shows a strong connection between son and father. This would make a great fathers day gift from son to father. I would highly recommend checking their book out on their website. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...