Sunday, June 21, 2020

Yateou


Are you looking for a unique skincare product? Not until recently did I realize that some beauty products out there are starting to put essential oils in their products. Recently we were introduced to Yateou. 

They offer a product called Nourishing Skincare Oil- 100% Natural Cold Pressured sunflower Seed Oil+Rose Essential Oil. This came in a very cute package and well packaged up so it wouldn't get damaged during the shipping process. I was excited that I received a little card saying I'm exceptional. That put a smile on my face. Then when I opened up the packaging I saw a bottle with little flowers inside the bottle which made it look unique and amazing. 

This is a multi-use all natural botanical blend back with Vitamin E. It also has anti oxidant, anti bacterial, anti inflammatory properties to promote healthy hair and skin. This is a gentle blend that won't irritate your hair or skin. This is great for my skin due to sensitive skin. You can use this oil for all types of skin. 

If you are looking for products for your collection that is vegan, cruelty-free, cold pressed and made with lots of love than this product is for you.

What is this product used for?

You can use this product for your face. It helps moisturizes and heals blemishes for example acne.  For the skin: Maintains elasticity and softness to improve the look of aging. For hair: Repairs damage and improves thinning and promotes growth. You can use this product as needed. 

This is great for the skin and made my skin feel fantastic after using. It did not irritate it and you know how my skin is. They have different oils available on their website so I would stop over and take a look.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...