Thursday, June 18, 2020

Power Planter Gardening


Right now during this quarantine I have been having a lot of time on my hands and started to make a dream come true. I have always wanted to start a garden, but being a single mom with two kids and having a job. I just didn't have the time to start a garden. 

I have realized when you want to start a garden it can be tough. There is a lot of things that you have to do to prepare your seeds before you plant them. Also if you don't have the proper tools to garden it can make it that much harder and not enjoyable. 

Power Planter has sent me their starter kit so I can get a head start on my garden. This will help me do what I need to do with a little less work. With this set you will need a drill that is not included in this package. What you see in this set is their Garden Planting Auger & Grass Plug Tool. This tool is for planting 4 to 6 pack annuals in containers, planting grass plugs, or planting seeds in your garden quickly. The other tool that you receive in the kit is their Bulb Auger & Bedding Plant Tool. This is great for planting potted plants, fall bulbs, or even tackling small projects around the house. How to use this with your drill is all you need to do is tighten the drill chuck to secure the auger bit. Then your all set to go. 

Product feature of this set:
  • USA-Made
  • Fits most electric or cordless drills
  • comes with boxes for easy storage
  • Painted with black enamel
  • save 12% when you buy this pack compared to individual augers
This tool is made with 100% steel. What is neat that this product can dig holes up to 6 inches deep. This has a strong 5/8 inch steel shaft. This also has 3/8 inch non slip hex drive. This set requires minimum voltage recommendation of 14v cordless drill. 

This is a great starter kit for newbies. This will help me out a lot when I start to plant and garden. I know the area that this will come in handy. This will help you out tremendously and save you a lot of time while your gardening. I would recommend taking a look at their website to see this set and their other product on their website.  




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...