Thursday, June 18, 2020

Gillette's


Is your Dad a NFL fan? What if I told you that their is a shaving kit that you can get for your Dad for Father's Day? This subscription service or a one time purchase can be found on their website. What is neat is that you can choose from a variety of different NFL teams and it will show their logo on the razor. 


What is cool is that you can bring something cool to shaving. I like how the razor looks with yellow and then where the circle is on the razor at the end is where the logo goes. We received Philadelphia Eagles. It looks amazing. What you get in this kit is one personalized proglide shield razor. This also come with the Gillette's most advanced blades for a shave you barely feel. What is nice that you can choose between 4 or 8 proglide shield refills. A fun fact is that 1 razor blade refill equals up to one month of shaves. 

What is cools is there are different subscriptions that you can purchase. If you want to buy this just for Father's Day you can. All you have to do is choose one time as your selection. The other options are every month, every three months (which is the most recommended), or every six months. 

I think this would be a really great gift for Dad's out there. This doesn't only have to be a Father's Day gift, but it can be a birthday gift as well. I would recommend checking out their website and see what NFL teams that they have to offer. Go check and see if they have your team. Check their website out with the link below.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...