Monday, June 29, 2020

Que Pasa Tortilla Chips


Are you having a get together for the Fourth of July? I know our family usually goes to a firework show, but this year it has been cancelled due to Covid. Which is disappointing although we decided to have a Fourth of July party instead. My kids were excited when they learned about this plan.

Well you have to have snacks when it comes to having a party. All you need is chips and salsa or chips and cheese. When I learned about Que Pasa Liberty Tortilla Chips they would make a great edition for our party. This Tortilla chips is not like any Tortilla chips you have tasted before. This chip is not your typical corn tortilla chips that use processed corn flour. Que Pasa grounds whole corn kernels using volcanic stones. This traditional way of making these tortilla chips will be passed down through generations. 

You can get this limited edition of Liberty Tortilla Chips that uses natural ingredients to color their chips. They use whole grain organic blue corn, whole grain organic white corn and beet juice. Which I find quite interesting. What I also like about the Tortilla Chips are organic, GMO-free, nut-free, gluten-free, vegan and kosher, and made using only the highest quality ingredients. 

These taste amazing! My kiddos absolutely love them. They also enjoy the amazing colors. They think they are fun and add the fun to the Fourth of July. This chip taste better then a normal tortilla chips that are out there. I would recommend using this chip for nachos, salsa, cheese, or what ever you may choose. You can find more informations and find out where you can purchase these chips below.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...