Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Woeber's

Are you  a mustard fan? I know that I am. I'm always putting mustard on hamburgers, meatloaf, hotdogs and other items. I will admit that I'm picky on what kind of mustards that I like. This would make a creative gift for Father's Day. I know that my dad love to cook out and he loves BBQ and this would make a great gift. When I learned about Woeber's I was quite shocked on how many different mustards that they offer on their website. There has to be a mustard for everyone. There is a variety of products that they offer on their page. They offer a variety of mustards, mayonnaise, dips, garlic and horseradish, vinegar, lemon juice, and organic. 

 first mustard that we took a look at was their Simply Supreme Sriracha Mustard. This mustard is Gluten Free and all Natural. This comes in a 10oz bottle. They have taken a local craft beef from the Warped Wing Brewery and blended it with a variety of spices to create a tasty and smooth brown style mustard. I'm personally not a Sriracha fan, but my dad is a fan of it and he absolutely loves it. This is great on brats or even hot dogs. 

The next mustard that I took a look at Simply Supreme Grandstand Mustard. This comes in a 10 oz bottle. What I like about the label is that it looks like a baseball diamond. This mustard brings me back to going to the stadium. It reminds me of the mustard that they offer there. It great for footlong and it taste amazing. This one is the classic mustard that you must have. 

Another mustard that we took a look at was their Simply Supreme Honey . This is gluten free and all natural. This comes in a 13 ounce bottle. This is their signature honey mustard and it is blended with their real clover honey, pure cane sugar, imported mustard flour, and select spices. What I like about this honey mustard is that it's blended just right. I'm also picky when it comes with honey mustard. This one taste amazing with chicken nuggets. This can also be used on ham and fish.

image descriptionAnother mustard that we took a look at is their Sandwich Pal. This is one of their new flavors. This is a Dusseldorf Mustard and comes in a 1LB. This is a classic stone ground german mustard. I personally have never heard if this mustard before. I'm going to let my dad try it first. This is a smooth and creamy mustard. This is for people who like spicy and bold. This mustard is great for sandwiches, sausages and hot dogs. 

image descriptionAnother Mustard that we took a look at was their Original mister mustard that is HOT. This come in a jar that has 7.5 oz in it. This is a great mustard for my dad. In this mustard the raised the heat level. This is one of the hotter mustards that is on the market. This is stone ground, brown mustard with secret spices in it. My dad said this was one of his favorites. 

image descriptionThen we took a look at their partner in crime Mrs. Mustard. This is a very spicy Honey Mustard. If you love honey mustard but wanting a kick to it, I would recommend giving it a try. I would  to try with chicken strips. 

The next product that we took a look at was their Mayo Gourmet. They have several different flavors. The flavor that we took a look at was their Roasted Chipotle Mayonnaise. This can be used as a spread or dip. This comes in a 11fl oz bottle. This can spice up your sandwich. It's recommended to put on your turkey, chicken or roast beef sandwich. You can blend this product to make different flavors that you will love. 

image descriptionThe next product that we took a look at was their Woeber's Reserve Whole Grain Dijon Mustard. This jar has a net weight 4.25. This is for the mustard connoisseurs. This Dijon Mustard has a special recipe that you will absolutely love. This combines their famous dijon mustard with the crunch of whole grain mustard seeds. This is a great dipping sauce for example crackers and pretzels. 

image descriptionThe last product we received was their Woeber's Reserve Smokey Horseradish sauce. This comes in a jar that has 4.25oz. This is their signature horseradish sauce with a special twist. This is great on any sandwich and especially roast beef. This is another one of my dads favorites. 

I was impressed with the variety of different mustards that they offer on their website. It's a little bit overwhelming if your not aware with all different brand they're. I did find a few new favorites that I'm quite fond of. These mustards would make a great Father's Day present. You can find more mustards and other products on their website. You can check their mustards out with the link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...