Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Urban Leaf Herb Garden Starter Kit


I know this year that I always wanted to start a garden at home. I never had the time to start, but now I have more time than I know what to do with. I wanted to grow different types of plants, herb and flowers in my garden this year. Recently I was introduced to Urban Garden Herb Starter Kit.

That is right in that little box that shows is filled with your Garden Herb Starter Kit. This kit comes with everything that you need to start your herb garden. When they grow they will be ready to be transplanted into bigger pots or outdoors. Whatever you would like to do. I personally keep them on my porch. So what comes in this kit 8 soils for your seeds to germinate in. There simple to get going all you have to do is add water. Then comes with 8 markers to tell you what your growing. It also comes with seed packets which are Sweet Basil, Cilantro, Dill, Mint, Parsley, Chives, Oregano, and Thyme. 

This set is very easy to use which is amazing. My kids had a fun time starting our herb garden. Urban Leaf stands by their product and this kit comes with a Green Thumb Guarantee. If you cant get your kit to grow or your not satisfied with the results just give them a shout and let them know and they will help you. Check out their website and see what they have to offer. 















Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...