Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Amba Products

Solo 33I know in the morning when I take a shower. The first thing I notice is when I step out of the shower is that I'm very cold. Even though when I get my towel and try to warm up I'm still chilled. I know I have though about looking into heated towel racks, but never thought it would be an option for me. Amba Product has a variety of different towel warming option that will fit everybody's needs. 

We received one of their Solo to take a look at. The difference between the solo and other warmers that they provide is that the Solo is a freestanding heated towel rack. The other towel racks you will have to instal them in your room or bathroom. The Solo is a freestanding heated towel rack that you don't have to hang up. You just have to set it up and plug it in your outlet and your good to go.

This solo features a 10 cylindrical bars and a no fuss installation design. How to set this towel rack you have to screw the legs on and plug it in to a standard outlet for a light weight and portable heated towel rack solution. This is a Extra wide model for additional hanging space. This features a plug in cable that is 5 feet long. This rack is suitable for 1-2 folded full size towels. This is the max amount that you would want to put on this warmer. This can fit in the standard outlet. This does heat with an internal cable.

Overall this was super easy to put together and fit well in my room. I like having warm towels after the shower. I'm excited to give this a try when it becomes winter time. I feel like I will be kept warm after getting out of the shower. This has a lot of different options on their website that will your needs that you have. If you don't want a freestanding warmer you can have a wall mounted one. You can find more information on their heated towel warmers on their website below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...