Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Urban Leaf



We were excited when received another kit from Urban Leaf. Recently we received their herb kit to grown. We had a lot of fun doing that and now we were able to try their Garden Trio Kit Mini Fruit and Vegetable trio. Who doesn't love homegrown strawberries, pepper and tomatoes. 

When I took this kit out I noticed that it had everything that I needed. I know that were crammed on space at our home and it's hard for us to keep the plants that we would like to have. This kit is perfect if you live in an apartment or mall urban area which can make this difficult. That is where these kit come in handy.

Urban Leaf's Mini Fruit and Vegetable kit Makes it possible. The found the best seeds and material to pack this kit just for you. This kit makes it to where you can put this on your window sill. 

What you will find in this kit is a timber planter box which is made from fast growing renewable timber. Inside they have coco coir pots, dehydrated soil discs, bamboo plant markers and three packets of seeds. Which are tomato, peppers and strawberries. 

This was very easier to put together and easy to figure out. What I love about this kit is that it has everything prepared and provides everything that you need. It takes less time, less hassle and less space. This is amazing. I know sometimes it hard going to the nursery for me with two kids that get into everything. This kit was easy for all of us to at home. You fan find this and other kits on their website below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...