Friday, July 24, 2020

Baby Says

Are you looking for that must have baby gift to give at a baby shower or just a gift? Well I found a unique gift that you can give. 

Baby Says offers a Chalkboard Shoe kit that comes with liquid chalk markers that you can design the soles of the shoes. In this kit you will receive 8 pack marker set.

We received their pink baby girl shoes that aren't like any other sneakers that are out there. If you don't want pink there are other options available for you to choose from. When we took these sneakers out of the box we noticed how durable and great quality they are. What is unique is that the bottom of the soles are to be decorated by the liquid chalk makers that you can buy separate or buy with the kit itself. What is nice that if you mess up the decoration on the sole of the shoes you can easily wash them off and start over. Or if you have something different you would like to put on you can easily switch the design. All you need is dish soap and water to remove the chalk on the sole. 

When I heard about this sneaker kit I was excited. I wish that we had these kits when my children were babies. These seem like a lot of fun. I also like how they give you another option if you don't want sneakers you can choose baby moccasins. They also come in a variety of different colors.  With this kit you can't go wrong if you decide to gift it as a baby shower gift or a regular baby gift. If you give this as a shower gift you will be the talk of the party. I would highly recommend checking their website out. You can find their website with the link below. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...