Saturday, July 25, 2020

Mom's Guide 2020

I know time when I travel it usually for a special event. Sometimes it may be for work, wedding or a girls weekend. One thing that can be an issue at times is where do I put my jewelry? I know at time I keep it safe when I'm at home. The thoughts have crossed my mind is how do I keep it safe when I choose to travel? Where do I put it and how do I keep it from getting destroyed? Well I found a product called Roam Often and they offer a the wanderer that are perfect for this scenario.

This is a essential item that you need when you are traveling. This may look like your average travel jewelry case but it so much more when you open it up. I love how the outside looks like your classic case. This jewelry case is compact and very cute. This will fit anywhere that you need it to. It will definitely fit in your travel bag, purse, hiking back and so many more options. What this jewelry case has inside is a earring bar, ring loop, necklace pouch, bracelet pocket, and simple snap bands for everything else. 

What I really like about this jewelry case that it has a patterned interior. This is very stylish and I like bringing it with me. It keeps everything that I need organized and I show all my friends. What I also like about this that it keeps my jewelry separated and not tangled which is nice. This case is perfect and versatile. You can bring it anywhere with you and it will fit in which is nice. I would highly recommend this case. I would highly check it out on their website below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...