Monday, July 13, 2020

Bon Appetite Pet Food

When it comes to my dogs I'm always on the hunt for the best dog treats and food for them. I know awhile ago I read in the new that there was poisons in dog food that was killing your pets. I'm always cautious when I try new dog food and treats. I only want what is the best for them.
bag-chicken
Bon Appetite Pet Food offers dog food and treats for your dog. We were sent their Chicken and Rice dog food. My dogs took a minute and they where smelling the bag. Then of course Penny was licking her lips which meant she approved. This dog food has a rich in animal protein, elaborated with high quality ingredient and selected for high digestibility. This will help older dogs that are eating this dog food to help fight against digestive disorders. What is nice about this dog food is that its hypoallergenic and contains carefully selected proteins for their excellent nutritional qualities. This is for adult dogs of all breeds.

Our dogs seemed to really like this blend of dog food. I gave them the recommended amount. They are usually picky when it comes to dog food and they seemed to like it well. If you want to find out more about their dog food and the variety of dog food that they have to offer. I would recommend checking out their website.


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...