Sunday, July 12, 2020

Plaine Products

shampoo-rosemary-mint-vanilla
Are you looking for a new brand of shampoo or conditioner. Plaine Products offers a variety hair products on their website that you will fall in love with. I'm always looking for new hair products that will be a great match for my hair. 

Plaine Products sent me their Rosemary Mint Vanilla Shampoo. This comes in a 16 oz fl bottle. It also come with a pumper to put in the bottle when your ready to use. This retails for $30.00. On their website you can buy this one time or you can have a monthly subscription also if you are interested. 

In this shampoo they have combined the healing properties of rosemary and mint with a hint of vanilla. When I took the cap off to smell the shampoo I was pretty impressed. At first I wasn't sure if all three would go together but I was pleasantly surprised. Their ingredients are vegan and will help bring your hair back to life  and restore it where it needs to be. This shampoo will also bring sheen and softness to ends to roots. There is no harsh chemicals in this product. 

What I like about this shampoo is that it can be used on all hair types. Depending on your hair type it recommend to massage the shampoo into the scalp and leaving it in for 1-5 minutes. This all depends what kind of hair type that you have.

Don't worry this product is free of sulfates, paraben, phthalates, silicone and palm oil. Although they are blended with whole essential oils instead of synthetic fragrance. This is vegan and doesn't have any GMO ingredients. Also is designed to be biodegradable. They also made this product baby safe and hypoallergenic which is nice due to my skin be sensitive. 

What I like about this company that it's one of a kind. I also like that they offer to refill your bottle that you have when you run out. I would potentially get two bottles and then refill it when ones run out. Then I have the other bottle on hand while I'm refilling the other bottle. What is nice is that they send you a pre paid label to where you can package it up and send it back for a refill. You can check this product and their other product out at the link below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...