Sunday, July 12, 2020

Emerging Green Metal Planters

Metal Hanging Planter Coir Lining (Set of 2)
Mother's Day has passed and are you looking for hanging planters to put your flowers that you got for Mother's Day in? I have the perfect set of two planters for your flowers. 

Emerging Green offers Metal Hanging Planter Coir Lining and they come in a set of two. What I like about the planters is that they are easy to set up and put your plants in them. 

The material of the planters is cast iron with anti rust coating and coir lining in every package. You will find two sets of metal planter and chain. These look amazing and east to put on your porch. 

This looks great on our porch and what I love about this style of planter that it go with a variety of different plants which is nice. This is also versatile you can use these planters inside or outside. What I have read up about it you can even turn this into a bird nest for your birds outside. 

What I was worried about is the durability. It holds up in summer time during the rain, but we will take them down put them away during the winter time. These planters are durable and it designed to last for a long time with little maintenance needed. Which is amazing. I tend to forget to maintain things when I'm working. 

I would recommend these planter if you are looking to put your plants somewhere. These look amazing hanging up. I would put herb in my planters and they looking amazing. They are durable and high quality. You find these on their website. 
 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...