Friday, July 17, 2020

FIXD

Does your car show a check engine light? Not sure what it means? Well I found a product that will help with just that. It's called FIXD and will help your car talk to you and let you know what is wrong with your car. 

FIXD helps you say goodbye to unclear check engine lights. What gets my every time when trying to figure out what wrong with my car is not knowing the car terminology. FIXD helps clear all of that up for me and helps me with simple understandable terms, right on my phone. How cool is that?

Lets get started. What you will need to do is install the app to your phone. This app is easy to install. The installation of this app can be done within 2 minutes or less. There are no tools or mechanics that are required with this app. 

Will this work on my car you ask? This works on any gas powered vehicle. This FIXD device works on any gas vehicle that is 1996 and newer. It also works on any diesel vehicle that is 2008 and newer. 

What I like about this product it is like having your own mechanic at home. It's nice having this at home and it lets you know why your Check Engine Light is on. Now I don't have to go to my local mechanic shop or auto store. I can be at my own home and trust what my app says. What will it cost? Nothing because after you buy this product it's free. No hidden chargers which is nice. 

What is amazing about this product is that there is no confusion. I know nothing about cars and sometimes it hard for me to understand their lingo. Although this app is for everyone. It provides information about your car that is meant for everyone from first time drivers to experts. If you want to learn more about this app and product you can go to their website.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...