Saturday, July 18, 2020

Trees Knees Coffee Maple


Trees Knees Coffee Maple
I'm a huge maple syrup fan. I love maple syrup on pancakes, waffles, ice cream you name it. So when I came across Trees Knees Coffee Maple I knew this would fit in my morning routine. This syrup can be used on pancakes if you like. Although let me tell you that it taste great in coffee. I like putting this syrup in my coffee to sweeten it up a little bit.

This syrup is a rich maple syrup from the Catskill Mountains is infused with Stumptown Coffee Roasters Hair Bender Blend, creating multidimensional tasting notes or dark chocolate, cherry, toffee, and fudge. 

The one thing that I really liked was that this was great over chocolate or vanilla ice cream and it sweetened it up a lot. People even put it in their cocktails. I'm not sure that I would do that, but it's an option. We also have tried it on pancakes and it tasted amazing. 

What is in this product: what you will find is Organic Grade A Maple Syrup, Stumptown Coffee Roasters Hair Bender Blend. This is infused, bottled and shipped by hand in Brooklyn NY.

If you visit their website you will find a variety of different syrups that they have to offer. I instantly fell in love and I do have a sweet tooth and these syrups hit the spot. I would recommend taking a peek at their website. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...