Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Heathmade Los Angeles

Devote Lotion Bar
One thing that I never heard of before was a lotion bar. Although I'm happy that I learned about Devote Lotion Bar by Heathmade Los Angeles. Heathmade Los Angeles offers a variety of hand sanitizer, lotion bars, balms, deodorants, and travel sets. 

When I learned about the Lotion Bar I was quite impressed with the variety of different scents that they offered. We received the Devote lotion bar. This comes in a 2 oz bar. This is a vegan product which is nice. The scents that you smell from this bar is lemon, juniper and rosemary. This lotion bar is very easy to use on your skin and I was impressed with how it worked. I will admit I wasn't sure if I would be fond of the lotion bar and I'm a huge fan. This lotion bar helps nourish and soothe dry skin with a combination of Argan Oil, Avocado Butter, Candelilla Wax, and Essential Oils. When your applying the lotion you breath in the aroma and relax. This lotion does have a relaxing scent to it and it calms me down when applying it. 

When applying this product I noticed that skin looked healthier and more vibrant after using this product. My skin felt a lot smoother when applying this product. I applied this lotion a few times a day the first week and I saw amazing results after a few days. My skin felt smooth and silky and I even saw a shine which was amazing. You can find this product and others on their website. 
  




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...