Tuesday, July 7, 2020


I have a dog that suffers from anxiety. She's a great dog and I absolutely love her, but you can tell that just the little things make her nervous or she jumps if something falls. When you take her outside to go to the bathroom the littlest little thing can set her off. If she see another dog, animal, or hears something then it bothers her. 

I have been looking into different options for my dog. Something can sooth and relax her and she doesn't have to suffer as much. That is when I connected with a company called Dope Dog. They offer a variety of CBD dog treats and serums for your dogs. They can help with anxiety if your dog suffers like mine. Although personally I would ask a vet before using any kind of products like these to make sure they would be a great fit for your fur baby.

We received their Peanut Butter Calming Crunchies. This comes in a 7 oz bag. The Peanut Butter treats are their most popular calming dog treat that they offer. This is a Calming Crunchies that helps them calm down and helps with anxiety. This dog treat is made with pure CBD, This delicious treat can help your dog through a particular issue like anxiety of inflammation. 

This treat can be used for your canine friend daily for soothing dog treats as a daily wellness supplement. This treat has wholesome peanut butter combines with fibrous oats. This treat is also infused with coconut oil to boost energy and metabolism. With nutritious value, calming abilities and a great flavor. 

My Lucy liked these treats and they seem to relax her a little bit. She gobbles them up and she seems to enjoy them. She always wants another one. I tend to give her one a day if I remember. You can find this product and their other product at the link below.


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...