Saturday, July 18, 2020

Kringle Krate - Christmas Eve Activity Box

Kringle Krate - Single
I know the holidays and Christmas brings a lot of joy to families. I know it brings a lot of joy to my family as well. This time of year is just magical. I know that I have two children and I'm looking for new traditions to do with them around the holiday time. I will be honest and we have never really had a tradition and this one will be perfect throughout the years.

Recently I was introduced to an activity kit called Kringle Krate-Christmas Eve Activity Box. What I like about this box is if you have multiple children you will not have to buy two boxes for them. They have options on their website where if you have multiple children there is boxes speciality for that. The options are single child, two children and three children. 

What you will find in each box is there is a minimum of 15 unique handpicked item for your children to enjoy the Christmas Holiday with. The first thing that we found in the box was a letter from Santa that includes a list of activities to complete before bedtime. This will give you a new tradition and routine for Christmas Eve. In the letter it says to take a bath with a bath donut. In our box we received two bath donuts which are bath bombs. My daughter thought this was pretty good. The letter also recommends to bake cookies for santa. The kit comes with a special cookie tray and cookie cutter to make special cookies for santa. Also this box you can make coca and they provide a special stick with tiny marshmallow on it for that hot coca. Then they have two special cocoa travel cups that your kids can design with crayons. The crayon are also provided in your box. They also have cute christmas straw that is provided in your box for your hot cocoa. I also like that they have special popcorn in you box that is holiday colors. My two favorites that I found in this box was Santa Key. The las item I fell in love with was their reindeer food. This came in a small container that looked amazing.

If you are looking for something fun to with your kids. This is great for Christmas in July and also when Christmas comes in December. This will not only be fun for your kids. This will bring you family time and fun. I know that my kids are excited to get another box when it becomes Christmas. You find their boxes at the link below.












Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...