Thursday, July 30, 2020

LolaHemp


Does your dog suffer from anxiety or pain? I know that my dog suffers from anxiety and breaks my heart. She is a great dog, but anything little sets her off. My dogs don't seem to be in any pain at the moment. I know that some dogs suffer from arthritis and joint pain and CBD product for dogs can go a long way with them. Although before using any type of CBD product for your pet I would recommend checking in with your vet fist. I always check to see if it would be a fit with my animal and that they can handle this product. 

We were able to take a look at two of LolaHemp product that they offer on their website. We took a look at their LolaHemp Full Spectrum Hemp Balm 200mg and their CBD Oil 300mg for pets. 

The first product that we took a look at was their Full Spectrum Hemp Ball that is 200mg. This comes in a tin that is 2oz. LolaHemp Balm is topical for pets and is lab tested. This balm is made from organically grown hemp. If your dog is suffering from dry, chapped, inflamed, itchy or cracked areas on their paws or body this product could help. This can really help ares like their noses, ears, paws, hot spots, rashes, and wound areas. So far we hadn't had those is issues with our dogs so far. The ingredients that they use in this balm are Glycine Soja which is Soybean oil, Beeswax, Helianthus Annuus, Shea Butter, tocopherol Acetate, and Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice. 

The next product that we took a look at was their LolaHemp CBD Oil for Pets and this is 300mg. What is cool about this product is if you purchase this product, you may be helping a rescue dog to get this product. For every four bottle sold they donate one to a rescue dog in need. This product I would not personally give my dog due to the weight restrictions. It's recommend to give your pet 2 drops per 10 pounds. My dogs are barely 10 pounds. They are super small. Although I would recommend this for dog over the 10 pounds limit. 

These products are great to look into if your pet is suffering from anxiety or pain. What I like about these products is that they are safe and cheaper then surgeries and pain meds. Sometimes it take a toll financially when it comes to your pets meds and needs. Why not look more into the CBD options and see if this is a good fit with your pet? You can check their website out on the link below. 








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...