Thursday, July 30, 2020

Glass Ladder and CO.


The Jackie - Glass Ladder & Co.
Are you looking for that special bag? I know when I go out for a date, work, or just going out I need that special bag. Well Glass Ladder and Co. gives you that option with their website. Their mission is to create beautiful designs that help young women feel confident stepping into business meeting, interviews and professional settings. 

Their beliefs in creating functional items that serve a purpose and choosing cruelty free, sustainable product for their clients. They feel like they have a responsibility to make environmental and animal friendly choices. One thing that I learned is that genuine leather is one of the biggest cause of global warming to date. You will find that they use a vegan leather for their products. 

We were excited to try their Jackie which is one of their smaller purses that they offer. This purse is the perfect bag for on the go. If your going on a date or going out and don't want to carry everything with you then Jackie is for you. I like this purse due to only wanting to take out the essentials with me. When we received are bag it came in a nice bag to protect it. I love the color it more a maroon color but beautiful. This bag has an adjustable glasses holder that you can neutralize when you want to wear your sunglasses or opt out. 

The weight of this back is 1.2 LBS and the dimensions are 7.2"x 3.5" x 2.5". The features of this purse is that it has adjustable glasses holster, 2 card holder slots, 1 open sleeve pocket, 1 zipper pocket, 1 exterior phone pocket, twist lock clasp for ease and security, 52" removable gold chain crossbody strap. The inside of this purse has a protective vegan micro suede. The exterior has a smooth gloss vegan leather material. 

This is a great purse to hold your lipstick, credit cards, license and so much more. I like it due to is on the smaller side and doesn't take up a lot of room. When I'm going out to work, eat or any other place i don't tend to lose what I have in my purse and it keep it organized. You can find this bag and their other collection on their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...