Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Marys Nutritionals Bath Balm





While stuck at home it can be stressful. It can be even more stressful when you add two kids to the mix on top of that. Right now were treading on waters that we have never treaded on before. 

Mary's Nutritionals offers a variety of natural hemp CBD products. Their lines range from skincare, wellness and pets. I don't even know where to start they're a lot interesting product that they offer on their site. I was excited when I found out they offered bath bombs. I knew that I had to try one of these right away.

The product that I received was their bath bomb calm bomb. This is a decent size bath bomb that comes in a box that tell you about it. This retails for $15.00 on their website. This is a full spectrum hemp extract with naturally occurring cannabidiol. Having been stressed out lately this product I knew I had to try. I felt like it would help me wind down and relax after a stressful day. This bath bomb's aroma is lavender and is the perfect scent for you to be able to relax. 

The ingredients to this bath balm is Baking Soda, Citric Acid, Epsom Salt, Corn Starch, Sweet Almond Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Full Spectrum Activated Hemp Extract, Witch Hazel, Mad Micas Blue Dye. This bath bomb is formulated to help with nourishing and hydrated the skin. Support relaxation with calming lavender aroma. Ease discomfort that you may be having. It was easy for me to use. All I had to do is take it out of the wrapper and put it in warm water and I'm all set. It helped me relax and I felt so much better after my bath. I would highly recommend. I would suggest that you head over to their site and check out their line of products. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...