Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Gadget Guard

When it comes to my cell phone I'm very protective of it. I have to kids at home and accidents are bound to happen. When I had my iPhone 6 I dropped it with the case and the screen shattered everywhere. Even though I had protection. That is when I invested in an iPhone 8. I knew this time around that I had to find the right protection for my phone.

phone case and screen protectorThat is where Gadget Guard comes into play. They offer a variety of different iPhone and Samsung cases and screen protectors. We were lucky to receive a iPhone case and screen protector for our phone.

This case is slim protective case. When I took it out of the box it fit my phone like a glove. I was amazed on how easily it went on without any issues. This  provides reduced radiation exposure, patented technology, and sleek protection. This slim case is equipped with alara technology and is lightweight and easy to grip. This case will help protects your phone from drops and contains patented technology that redirects mobile phone radiation away from your head and body. What is nice about this phone case that it has impact protection. This has passed all military standard for drop tests. It also protects against scratches and other hazards. This phone case is also lap tested. This phone case reduces radiation exposure by over 50% based on independent testing conducted per FCC standards. I absolutely fell in love with this phone case and it fit my phone great. 

Then we received their Black Ice Flex Edition screen protector. This came in a kit. This is a premium flexible screen protection. This screen is unbreakable, reactive touch response, and this come with a lifetime warranty. When you open the package it comes with instruction on how to apply it. It also describes how it flexes. There is a protective cap sheet, anti finger print coating, nano technology protective layer, hardened coating, hybrid flex protective layer, silicone adhesive layer and protective backing. They have worked over the years hard to bring an innovative products to the market. This protector looks like glass, but doesn't chip or break. This packaged has curved flexible screen protector with instructions, two adhesive tabs, one wet one dry cleaning cloth, installation tool, installation squeegee.

If you are looking to invest in quality protection for your phone I would check out Gadget Guard. They offer great durable phone cases for your phone and screen protectors. This will provide the top notch protection technology. I would recommend heading over to their website and checking out the product that they have to offer. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...