Thursday, July 2, 2020

Mascara Club


What I like about Mascara Club is there is a variety of different options that are available on their website. If your not sure that if their products are for you they have options for you available. They have different kits you can try, they sell them individually, and samples.

We received one of their kits with mascara, fresh mascara remover, mascara wipes and a fortune cookie. 

The first product that we took a look at was their mascara. This comes in a 4ml bottle. They have different mascaras that they offer on their website. We received their length and definition formula. This is a classic elegance that enhances that natural everyday look. That is the kind of mascara that I would like to use on a daily basis. This mascara has a special feature that is sweat proof, massage proof and more. 

Lets talk about the brush of the mascara. This brush is a lash hugging brush that ensures that you will get every little or long lash that you have that gets the application that your applying. This helps maximizing volume and length without sacrificing definition. Wit this brush it gets extra shape and curl.

This formula helps volumizing formula that is packed with natural ingredients. This has over 90% which is not common in mascaras. This has planted based moisturizer in the mascara. When I was using this product I noticed there was no clumps while applying it which was nice. It when on smoothy. Also it a long lasting mascara. 

Then the next products we took a look at with their wipes and their Fresh Mascara remover. The remover is Micellar water with cucumber. This is a natural suspended in soft water gently remove even the strongest of mascaras. The scent of this product is amazing and smells like cucumbers.  You can use the wipes with the remover. It easy to wipe the mascara off without any issues or irritation at all. You can find these kits or these products individually on their website. 


Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...