Monday, July 13, 2020

Neeta GROTONIC ALL IN ONE FACE & BEARD OIL

Does that special man in your life have a beard? Well I have a special product that would make a special Father's Day gift. Neeta offers a wide variety of product for men with beards. Their product will help maintain and condition their beards.

We were able to take a look at their Grotonic all in one face and beard oil. This beard oil help soothe and nourishes your beard. This is a premium quality Grotonic Beard oil quickly absorbs deep into the beard hairs. By doing this it will make your beard stronger and softer. When applying it to your beard it won't leave a greasy residue or heaviness. If your beard has frizzy hair this can tame that frizziness  and keep them calm. If your beard is frizzy and itchy this can also help that itch and prevents it. It also helps eliminate dandruff. 

This is easy to apply to your beard. What you'll need to do is apply 1-2 pumps to your beard and face daily. You can also apply this oil to a wet or dry beard. It absorbs quickly in the beard or face. 

If you need a product to apply to your beard and this will be for you. What I would do is purchase a few items to make a gift basket for dad this Father's Day. I would head to over to Neeta and check out their website. 







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...