Monday, July 13, 2020

One of my favorite product that I use on a daily basis is Hidden Valley Ranch. I use my ranch on almost everything like chicken strips, fries, salads and so much more. When I think about Hidden Valley all I think about is Ranch. I was not aware that they offer a variety of different products. I was excited to take a look a few of their new product that they have to offer. 

Smokehouse Secret SauceThe first new product that we took a look at was their Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Secret Sauce. This is a smokehouse which is savoy and smooth. This comes in a amazing bottle that has a great squeeze tip that make using this product that much easier. this comes in a 12 oz bottle. This has a a great smokey flavor to the sauce. What I really like about this sauce is that you can use it on chicken strips, burgers, hot dogs and even fries. This taste amazing and I would highly recommend adding this sauce to your entrees. 
Blazin’ Hot™
The next new sauce that we took a look at was their Hidden Valley Ranch Blasted Dipping Sauce. This sauce is Blazing Hot. This sauce is for my dad and son. I'm not a huge fan of really hot sauce. I tried a little bit and boy is this hot. It hotter that I can handle, but it tasted amazing. This is a very blazing sauce that has buttermilk, habanero pepper, onion and vinegar flavor. This is great for all different kind of food, but I personally would recommend putting it on your burger. 

Spicy Secret SauceThe last sauce that we took a look at was their Hidden Valley Ranch Secret Sauce Spicy. This is similar to the first sauce that we took a look at, but this one has more of a kick to it. If your like my dad and likes that extra kick to it then this would be for you. This is a spicy ranch flavor to your next meal. When trying this sauce its a creamy texture to it. This great if you want to give your tacos that extra kick. I would highly recommend this sauce.

Garlic ParmesanThe next line of product that we got to try was their Hidden Valley Ranch Deluxe Cheese Ranch Dip Garlic Parmesan. Personally I am a huge fan of Parmesan and Romano cheeses. So when I learned about this new cheese I knew that I had to try it. This is a blend of Parmesan and Romano Cheese, garlic, herbs, and spices enhance every bite. 

Aged CheddarThe last item that we took a look at was their Hidden Valley Ranch Cheese and Ranch Dip. This is a decadent pairing of aged to perfection cheddar and the classic ranch taste you crave. Perfect for veggie platters or your favorite snacks. This is great for on the go dip. 

I was excited to try a few of their new products and they were amazing. I was quite impressed with the quality and taste of their products. Before now I only thought that Hidden Valley Ranch was ranch and not the other product that they have to offer. I would recommend using their cheese spreads at a party. It amazing and I would highly recommend trying these products out. I would recommend going to their website and taking a look. 



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...