Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Reiet Reiets


When it comes to newborns the one thing as a mother I always wanted the perfect outfit for my babies. I know as a mom of two children that was fun for me when they were babies to dress them in cute outfits then bring them out. I also like the hand made baby clothing that was crochet or knitted. I always thought they gave more character and looked amazing. 

I will admit it hard to fine good quality hand knitted baby clothing in today's society. Recently I connected with a company Reiet Reiets. They offer a variety top notch baby clothes. They range from sweaters, shorts, pants, dresses, onesies and more. 

A little bit about their company: It all begins with the family. It started years ago with of their families. When the owners were little their grandmothers would knit everything from clothes, to shoes and hats for the new babies in the family. She remembers watching her grandmothers work their magic while making their creations. She remembers the joy when she would hold it up for her eyes for the first look. 

Down the road they reconnected and they fell in love with the idea of creating a baby clothing brand that embraced a revers industrial revolution business model, where mass product and economies of scale were not the ultimate goal. Their goal was to bring the creations that the remembered their grandmothers created and bring to the world. 

We were lucky to receive one of their girl sweaters and one of their girl onesies for review. The first item that we took a look at was their Reiets Amatller Cardigan rose. What is unique about this cardigan sweater there is one handmade heart shaped artisanal ceramic button. The goal of these creations that their meant to last and be passed down generations.  This sweater is 90% cotton and 10% cashmere. This cardigan is name after Casa Amatlle. She is one of the most beautiful modernist architecture in Barcelona. This is beautiful stripe white and pink Cardigan. When I look at this Cardigan it made me wish that i could make something like this. The details are of this cardigan are magical. It a great quality of material and very soft. 

The next clothing article that we received to take a look at was their Reits Vicens Dungares Rose. This is a cute onesie that is absolutely adorable. This onesie is made from the finest and softest cotton. They are special design so the can provide comfort to your baby. What is also nice that I noticed on their website is that they have matching shoes that you can purchase to match this outfit and make it extra adorable. This material is 100% cotton. They named this piece after Casa Vicens which was designed by architect Antoni Gaudi. 

This would be a great gift to expectant mothers. I mean these clothes are supposed to be passed down generations. They are beautiful hand created baby clothes that are amazing. I also loved how it came in a special box and wrapped up in special tissue. There was also cards in the box that just made you feel special while opening. I would recommend checking out this special shop yourself. 









Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...