Thursday, July 9, 2020

RumChata Limon

 you looking for a fun summer drink to share with friends. I'm excited to announce that RumChata Limon is that drink for that special summer party. RumChata Limon is a blend of Caribbean rum with real dairy cream, vanilla and lemon in a sweet, smooth cream liqueur with a fresh lemon finish. 

What I liked about this is the box that the RumChata Limon came in was a fun box. It was a light blue/teal box that had lemons on the box which made it fun. Then we opened up the box the RumChata Limon came in a bright yellow bottle and a golden cap. 

What is nice is that this is a great for summer and to make that amazing great summer cocktail. Although this cocktails can definitely be consumed during the fall and winter months. Although I was excited to bring a cream/dairy light fun cocktail to summer fun. 

There are several ways that you can drink this cocktail. I would like to share several recipes for this drink.

The first recipe is simple. this is RumChata Limon On The Rocks. All you need to do is Pour this over the Rocks. 

The RumChata Limon Latte which is 1 part RumChata Limon, 3 part Iced or Hot Latte, Pour into Latte and Stir. 

The last Recipe is RumChata Breakfast in Bed. This is 2 part RumChata Limon. 1 part Blueberry Vodka. 

This is a great fun drink that I would recommend for bringing to your summer party. This would be a great refresher. There are other options on their website that you can check out. You can find more information on their website below. 







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...