Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Up Front Cosmetics


I know it can be difficult at times finding the best health and beauty products out there. I know it hard to find products without chemicals and harsh ingredients that are found inside shampoo and conditioner. When I was a teenager I used all those products that were just plain awful for your hair and not even realize it at the time. 

When I heard about Up Front Cosmetics their company was pretty interesting. They offer a variety of shampoo and conditioners that are great for your hair and the environment.  With these shampoo and conditioner bars their is no animal testing, paraben free, sulphate free, no synthetic, fragrance and it vegan.

We received four bars to take a look at. We received their Rosemary Mint  Bar, Normal Shampoo Bar,  Sensitive Scalp Shampoo Bar and Tucuma Orange Conditioner Bar. 

The first bar is Sensitive Scalp is a shampoo bar this comes in a 2.29oz. This is a great shampoo bar is great for sensitive scalps. I have this issue so this product would help me out with that problem. This has a calming blend of lavender, rosemary and lemon oils deliver relief for delicate, easily irritated scalps. This soap does create a lather that is pH-balanced to be mild. What is cool is that this shampoo bar can replace up to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo. 
ENLIVENING Conditioner Bar (Tucuma Orange)
The next bar that we received was their Tucuma Orange Conditioner Bar. This is a enlivening conditioner bar and it is a deep conditioning, highly concentrated formula that leave your hair soft and shiny. This has a citrus scent to it. This helps nourish your hair and improves it strength and elasticity and leaving your hair frizz free.

Another conditioner bar that they have is the Rosemary Mint and this smells amazing. This bar is refreshing, awakening conditioner that leaves your hair silky and shiny without the weight. This formula features baobab extract, she and kokum butters, adding substantial hydration that leaves hair silky soft and tangle free. I'm a huge fan of this bar and it helps with the tangles that I tend to get a lot. I would recommend this conditioner. 

The last bar that we received was their Normal shampoo bar. This shampoo bar is a universal bar. This is a uplifting, fresh, herbal, floral tones by agency of lemon, rosemary, and lavender notes.

These are great shampoo bars to have on hand. I love that each bar equals to about 3 bottles of shampoo or conditioner. This also saves my family a lot of money monthly. Another positive thing that I love about these soaps are the scents. To me they're refreshing and relaxing. I also like how it easy to lather up and use when your trying to wash and condition your hair. I would highly recommend looking into these shampoo and condition bars.  You can find these bars on their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...