Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Eco Garden Pro Organic Weed Killer


When it comes to summer months it becomes important to take care of your lawns. The one thing that concerns me is when the weeds start to grow like crazy. I have to start looking into products that will work on my lawn, but also be pet and kid friendly. I get nervous because I know their are a lot of products out there that aren't kid and pet friendly and I don't want anything happening to them. 

When I connected with Eco Garden they have a product called Eco Garden Pro Organic Weed Killer. Eco Garden Pro Organic Weed killer is all natural week killer that is designed to control all manner of broad leaf weeds, grasses and annual and perennial nuisance foliage. 

How does it work you ask? It's very simple to use. This organic weed killer works on contact, eliminating all foliage and leafs that it is sprayed on. It combines the natural action of a acetic acid and vinegar. When you spray this product it has sodium chloride blended with a wetting agent so it sticks to the leafs. This will help eliminate all manner of weeds.

This weed killer come pre mixed and ready to use. This 1 gallon container is designed to treat approximately 1000 square feet of space. There is no dilution is required and the product is ready to use. While using this it is recommend to put the applicator to the finest mist setting for the best coverage. This works on majority back yards, lawns and gardens. Please wait about 24-48 hours to see results. 

This is a great product to use on your lawn. This helps eliminate dandelions, Clover, Chickweed, Dollar Weed, Thistle, Crabgrass, Moss, White Cover, and many others that are listed. If you want to know more information on this weed killer or their other products. 





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...