Saturday, July 18, 2020

Waveland

Front view of package of Waveland hemp-derived CBD black teaAre you looking for that special gift for your loved one, friend, relative or co-worker. Then Waveland CBD Tea would make a great gift. If you check out their website you'll find a variety of different teas that they offer. 

There are four different teas that they offer on their website. We were able to try their Black Tea +CBD extract. This package contains 15 pyramid tea bags. Each tea bag contains 10mg CBD per bag which would make it 150 mg total. 

The ingredients that you will find in this Black Tea: a broad spectrum of CBD extract, black tea, all natural flavors, hibiscus flowers, orange peel, and cornflower petals. This tea is a South Indian Black teas that are overlaid with bright citrus notes to create an amazing mellow tropical character. This tea is good for all year round. Which is nice. I know sometimes I like certain drinks and certain time of the year. You can drink this tea hot or you can drink it iced if you choose. There are many different options for this tea. 

I would recommend check this tea and their other teas on their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...