Saturday, July 18, 2020

MIGRAINE MAGICK™ ROLL-ON



Migraine Magick Roll-on version of spray. Please understand this roll-on is not to replace the spray-on if you are chronic. You need the spray to target a larger surface area. However, the roll-on is great for tension headaches and occasional headaches. The roll-on is also great to use in addition to the bottle to target more specific areas of tension and pain such as the eyes, behind the ears, neck. It lends a different application using accupressure. I created the rollon to really dig into my scapulas and roll the tension away on my neck before it got to my head. Feels so good and is refillable from bottle. Do you suffer from migraines? I have known friends that suffer from migraines and they can be terrible. For me I only suffered from migraines when I was pregnant with my daughter. They only lasted for a short time. Although I know a company called Migraine Magick has a variety of different products that can  your migraines and maybe help prevent them. 

We were lucky to receive their Migraine Magick Roll on stick. This was create when the owners daughter who is 6 needed to able to use this product for her migraine. Sometimes this is hard for children to let you know where the pain is actually located. When it's not visible it can be difficult. This Migraine Magick is a natural solution to quickly help relieve pain and muscle tension in a chic and practical pocket format. I like that you can put this in your pocket or your purse without any problems.

What I like about this product that it contains no preservatives, parabens, coloring or alcohol. It easy to apply this serum you massage the area with the formula. This effect and the cool sensation provided by relieves the tension associated with headaches and migraines. 

This is a must have if you suffer migraines. This would be a great product to keep in your purse if you suffer from migraines. If your at work or on the go you can use this product to help contain them. You can find this product and other product on their website. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...