Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Bare Life Cocoa Mix

Are you a fan of cocoa? I know that I am and I can also tell you my kids love cocoa. What happens if your allergic to it and can't enjoy a nice glass of warm cocoa? Well I'm here to tell you that Bare Life has saved the day. They offer a mix that is allergen free for those that aren't able to drink regular cocoa. 

Bare Life offers an alternative to people who have allergies that can't enjoy a nice glass of cocoa. Their cocoa mix has only five ingredients in it. The ingredients are Coconut Milk Powder, Coconut Sugar, Unsweetened Cacao, Ground Vanilla and Himalayan Salt. This mix also shows that it gluten free, dairy free, corn free, plant based, kosher, organic, non GMO, soy free, paleo and vegan. Which is pretty impressive if you ask me. 

This Cocoa Mix is easy to make. All you need is to put three tablespoons in your favorite much. Add about 6 oz of hot water into your mix and stir. There you go you have your delicious hot cocoa. If you want to put a non dairy based milk instead of water you can. 

I made sure that I tried this cocoa at night when I wanted to read a book and relax. I will admit it tasted pretty good. I could tell there was a slight difference but no much. It tasted delicious and amazing. My kids also wanted to try it because they love their cocoa and they also seem to be a fan as well. If you want to find this or their other products on their website click the link below. 




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...