Wednesday, August 12, 2020

The Sage Owl


During this Covid 19 scare people want to take the precautions and make sure they keep healthy. We don't realize how many time we touch buttons on the bank drive through or doorhandles where germs love to hide. I know recently that The Sage Owl came out with stay germ-free with the healthy key.

This package come with two Healthy Keys instead. The material of these keys are solid brass. This product can help you avoid getting those unwanted viruses on your hands with Healthy Key. The one annoyance in today society you have to touch handles and buttons and then use hand sanitizer. To think how much that adds up from purchasing it. So with this Healthy Keys it can help eliminate some things like touching buttons and handles. This healthy key will touch the dirty surface and not your hands. 

Here is a list where germs love to hide: push and pull door handles, sliding door handles, beer cooler door, ATM buttons and touchscreen, gas pump buttons, shopping cart, grocery store credit card handle, elevator buttons, restroom door handle, toilet seat, toilet flush knob, button, sink handles, drawer handles, coffee dispensers, and so much more. 

What is nice is that you can put this key on your keychain and have it when your on the go. You can use two so you can push a shopping cart without touching it. I know when I learned about this product on cleaning. What is nice that germs can not live on the surface of metal. The copper ions in the metal destroy a wide range of microorganisms that threaten the public  health. The healthy key is 70% copper by weight so germs don't stand a chance. 

If you are looking for a product that will help you stay germ free I would take a peek. This would work for me when I'm trying to stay healthy this could work. This also can fit on your keychain which makes it that much better. You can check out amazon to purchase your own key. The link is below.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...