Saturday, August 8, 2020

Bindle Bottle

Coral Camo 24 fl oz - Bindle Bottle
Are you going on that camping trip or that hiking trip and you are looking for that special bottle? Let me tell you that I have the perfect bottle that you will need on your trip and it called the Bindle. Right now they have a variety of different color and camos available on their website.

We were lucky to be able to take a look at their Green Camo 24 ounce bottle. What is a Bindle Bottle you may ask? Bindle Bottle is more that a bottle. They are revolutionizing the way you thing about bring your essentials along with your water bottle. Which is amazing. I know when you go on hikes you need a place to put stuff for example keys, money or other stuff. The Bindle bottle has a place at the bottom of the bottle where you can place those item. The top part is where you can drink your water or drink your hot beverage. 

If you take a look at the bottle I would say split it in half. The top have is that you can sip your beverage. Inside this water bottle it a doubled walled and vacuumed sealed. This helps keep your hot drink hot and your cold drinks cold. Which is nice because if I'm going to work and need coffee and get side tracked while I'm at work it will still be hot. When I'm on the go working and need a cold drink I will have a drink that is still ice cold.

The second half of this bottle is their secret storage unit. What I like about this secret storage stash is that it pretty big. I was quite surprised with how big the storage is. What also is nice is that it waterproof so your item will not get ruined if get wet or something on it. You could fit your ID in this, keys, and cash. Whatever you feel like putting in the storage unit when your on the go.

What I like about this bottle is there there is bottle for everyone on their website. They have variety of different colors for women and men. Also if your not looking for a big bottle they do have different sizes available for purchase. I would recommend checking out their website and investing in one of the Bindle Bottles. Find their website below.



Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...