Sunday, August 9, 2020

Silver Spring

During the summer months I love cooking out on the grill. I also love having a nice hamburger and hotdog. The one condiment that I know that I have to put on my hotdog or burger is mustard. My daughter asked me a question the other day and asked me why are there so many different kinds of mustard. I explained to her it depends on what your making that different mustards come in handy. Sometimes you want an extra kick, or you just want plain mustard. 

Recently I was introduced to a company called Silver Spring. They offer a variety of different kinds of mustard on their website. When I checked out their website I noticed a few things that stood out to me. They have a tab where you can find recipes that you can try. This incorporates the different mustards that they offer on their website. I also enjoyed reading about the heritage of Silver Spring. 

When we received our mustard package in the mail. I was quite impressed with the presentation. It came in a nice box that showed a picture of a farm. The box Also had their name on the top. I also liked how the lid had their social media information and their website. When I opened up the box it was sectioned off in six different spot that had the mustard in those slots. 

Beer 'n Brat MustardThe first mustard that we pulled out of the box was their Beer and Mustard. This came in a 9.5 oz bottle. This mustard has a flavor profile which I thought that was neat. This mustard flavor profile: the texture is more coarse than yellow or dijon mustard with eye-watering heat and a broad range of mustard flavors. This mustard goes will with Bratwurst and sauerkraut, deli style sandwiches, summer sausage, deviled eggs, pretzels and beer. 

Spicy Sriracha SauceThe next sauce that we took out of the box was their Sriracha Sauce. This comes in a 8.5 fl oz bottle. This Sriracha Sauce is mane with sun-ripened chilies, garlic, and smoothed into pure creamy goodness that spice up any dish that you are making. The flavor to this Sriracha Sauce is creamy and tangy with a bold and spicy chili flavor. I was surprised with the dishes that they recommend this sauce for. Although I'm interested in trying it. The recommend dishes are Fish Tacos, Sandwiches, wraps and burgers, sweet potato fries, roasted vegetables, and Seared Ahi tuna or salmon. 
Jalapeƃ±o Mustard
The next mustard we took out of the box was their Jalapeno Mustard. This has jalpeno peppers in this mustered and they are known for their distinctive flavor as much as their heat. The flavoring of this mustard is a tangy yellow mustard with the spicy heat and rich flavor of Jalapeno peppers. This Jalapeno Mustard will pair well with hamburgers, potato salad, hot dogs, corn dogs, cuban sandwiches and pretzels.

Applewood Smoke Flavored HorseradishOne of my dads new favorite sauces that they sent was their Applewood Smoke Flavored Horseradish Sauce. This sauce has a creamy texture to it with a slightly sweet and you taste a little bit of smokey flavored.  You will defitinely taste the horseradish in this sauce. This Applewood Smoke Horseradish is recommended for baked or grilled salmon, grilled steak, potatoes, hot beef sandwich and great for dips.

Dijon Mustard Then we took a look at one of their original mustards. The Dijon Mustard that goes with almost anything. I consider this one of the classics for my family. They took a spin on the Dijon Mustard blends the flavors of white wine and mustard seed into a gourmet spark that will compliment any meal. The flavor of this mustard is a tangy and full bodied dijon with a creamy smooth texture. This pairs well with chicken, salmon, sandwiches and vinaigrette.

Chipotle MustardThe last mustard that we took out of the box was their Chipolte Mustard. If you like heat than this mustard is for you. They have the classic chipotle pepper into the versatility of mildly spicy mustard. The flavor of this mustard is a smokey, peppery mouth watering body with a semi-coarse texture and a tangy finish. This pairs well with bratwurst, sandwiches, chicken tenders, cheese platters, and sour cream to make a taco dip.

I was quite impressed with the variety of mustards that they have to offer. I was also impressed with the website and how I was able to get through website easily and see all the sauces and mustards. If you want to check out these amazing mustards and sauces you can find them at the link below.












Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...