Tuesday, August 18, 2020

BYOM


Right now during these hard times our country is changing. I never thought in a million years when I go out in public I will have to wear a mask. Although I will be honest with you I'm not to fond of them. Right now I'm getting over a health condition that makes it hard to breath with mask on. I have been on a search to find the best mask for myself. You can imagine that their are so many different masks out there to purchase. 

RAINBOW UNICORNS FASHION GRAPHIC KIDS MASKRecently I was connected with BYOM and I was pretty impressed with the masks that they have to offer. When I tried their mask I felt like I could breath better when wearing this mask. It felt lighter also. They offer a variety of adult and  masks.

We received their unicorn mask to give a try. I know that it hard to find masks that fit kids and that is attractive. I know at first when I was on a mission to find a mask for my daughter it was difficult. BYOM helped me find the right mask for her because it was unicorn and my daughter fell in love with it. This mask comes in size medium and small. This is a re-usable mask. This is a lightweight, soft fabric, with polypropylene filter, soft elastic headband and machine washable. 
LEOPARD FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
The next mask that we took a look at was their Leopard fashion graphic mask that is a custom design. This was easy to put on and let me tell you I could wear this mask more than a few hours. I felt like this is one of the first mask that I personally can breath in. This is a finely printed mask that provides a premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence. I love how it lightweight, soft fabric and it has a Polypropylene filter, water based dies and it adjustable. What more can you ask for?

I was highly impressed with these mask that we received. I also like the prints that came on the masks. They were amazing. I also liked the other prints that they offer on their websites. They have a wide variety and there is something for just about everyone. I would recommend checking out the website below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...