Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Prime Party Kit



Are you looking to get birthday supplies for your special someone? I know that I would like to get party themed supplies for my kiddos, but it can rack up in price real quick. The past few year I have skipped it. Although when I found out about Prime Party they solved my problems. They offer a variety of birthday theme supplies that comes in a kit and it's very reasonable priced. The kits also come in different sizes. 

We were able to take a look at their Deluxe Party Pack. There are a few different size party packs and there are also add on items if you are interested. When we took our party pack out of the box. I noticed how organized it was and it was in a nice plastic box. The plastic box kept everything organized, neat and protected. What came in this kit was 8 dinner plates, 8 dessert plates, 8 cups, 20 luncheon napkins, 20 beverage napkins, 1 rainbow unicorn quality plastic tablecloth (43'' x 71''), 1 rainbow unicorn jointed flag banner (75" wide), 8 favor boxes (no favors inside the box).

This was quite an impressive box. This is everything that you need for a birthday party. I really like the benefits in purchasing one of these boxes that are available because I don't have to go the store and spend a lot of time looking for the items. I feel like when I go to my local party store I spend a lot of time trying to find items. Then my luck they're out of stock. With Party Prime all you have to do is go to their site choose the party pack and pay. It will be shipped right to your door. How easy is that. 

My daughter fell in love with this party kit and can't wait to use it for her upcoming 10th birthday. She said that her friends are going to love the unicorn theme. The party supply are great quality and durable. I would recommend checking this party kits and their other party kits on their website below.






Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...