Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Caffeinated Mints


When I heard about Caffeinated Mints I was intrigued. I wanted to know what it was all about. I will be honest and never heard of Caffeinated Mints before now. What is interesting is that these mints are for people who want energy throughout the day. What I also like about these mints is that they taste great. They come in different flavors. 

On their website you can get a tin that has 20 of them in it The picture to the left shows what that tins looks like. They also have a sample pack that you can try with the different flavors. This tin is also convenient to where you can bring it where ever you want to go. 

When trying this mint I noticed the strong flavor to this mint. This mint brings a strong flavor that give you a kick and that will give you that kick of energy. This mint has 40 milligrams of caffeine per mint. This would equal about a half a cup of coffee's worth or half of an energy drink. I find that quite interesting. That you can get that much energy and caffeine with a mint. If you need that extra boost I would recommend looking into these mints. You can find this and there are sample packs available on their website. You can check their website out at the link below.





Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...