Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Groovy Groomsmen

Wearables - Timber Time
Are you looking for a grooms gift? I know at times it hard finding that special gift for that special occasion. When it comes to wedding and finding that special thank you gift for your best man or groomsmen it be a challenge. I know when I was getting married we looked everywhere to find something, but ended up getting something cheesy. When I learned about a company called Groovy Groomsmen they have everything you can imagine of. They have unique gifts that any man would enjoy. This is a great company to find those groomsmen gifts, but also if your trying to find that special gift for that special man. This website would come in handy.

We received their Timber Time watch. When we took it out of the package. It was beautiful. I was going to give this to my son as a gift. I did notice a few dots on the watch part that wouldn't come off. It wasn't that noticeable. This is a nice wood watch that would make an amazing gift. I was surprised when I took this watch out of the package. It was quite light weight. Which keeps the wrist nice and cool. It's more breathable and won't make your wrist sweaty. 

What is nice is that you can have this watch engraved also and put that special message on your watch. I put my sons name because he always wanted a watch with his name engraved. This would make a great groomsmen gift where you can put their name on the back or a special message. 

This watch has an Analog display, natural wood dials, adjustable bands and Japanese Quartz movement. The strap length is 24mm and the length is 230mm. 

My son thought he hit gold when he saw this watch. I wanted to get him a nice watch without spending a lot of money on him. Which $59 dollars for a nice wooden watch that you can get  engraved. How can you go wrong? I would definitely take a look at this watch on their website and their other items that they have to offer. You can find their website at the link below. 








Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...