Thursday, August 6, 2020

CRE'A'S LOVE BUTTER

Skincare products have become important to me to fine the best ones out there. I have been on a journey to learn more about skincare products and which ones are better then others. I also have been more aware about the ingredients that are put in the skincare products. I never imagined 10 years ago that companies could put harmful products in your skincare products. Although if you look deep enough you will fine amazing companies like Cre'a's Love Butter. 

Rush Beard OilThey offer a variety of products on their website. They offer beard oil for men, body butters, facial products and more. We were excited that we were able to take a look at two of their products. 

 first product that we took a look at was their beard oil for men. This beard oil came in a 4 oz bottle. The scent to this oil is called Rush. The product ingredients to this beard oil are Olive Oil, Grapseed Oil, Avocado Oil, Argon Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E Oil, and Castor Oil. When reading how to use this product I did notice that it recommend that you test a small patch before using this product to make sure there is no reactions. That is what I always do, if I'm trying out a new product I have previously tried before. How to use this product is simple. You take a small amount of product. I would recommend about a dime size. Then gently massage the beard oil into your beard. You can use this oil on a dry or damp beard. Then after applying this oil it's recommend that you brush your beard, so the oil can be spread throughout the beard. 
Island Love
The second product that we were able to take a look at was their Island Love +Hair. The ingredients in this product are: Raw Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Avocado Oil, Argon Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E Oil, Coconut Oil, Caster Oil, and Fragrance Oil. This jar comes in 4 oz. How to use this product is simple. It recommend to take a small amount and apply it to dry or damp hair. massage it in your scalp. What I like about this scent is that it's a tropical blend of rime strawberry, sweet pineapple and luscious mango with nuances of grape, apple and jasmine complimented with notes of lotus flower and vanilla.

Cre'a's Love Butter is amazing. You can definitely tell that they put a lot of time and effort in their products. Their product go a long way and reasonable price. I love the scents to the product which is a deciding factor for me majority of the time. I would highly recommend checking out their website and sell the variety of products that they have to offer. You can find their website at the link below.







Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the article, really explains everything in detail, it is very interesting and useful at the same time. Keep up the good work. essential oils for restless sleep. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well-written. Useful and informative. Keep up the good work! and also check this out Electric Essential Oil Diffusers. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...