Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Little Learning Hands


I know right now that a lot of kids, teen and adults are obsessed with unicorns and mermaids. I know that is all I hear in my household. My daughter who is nine years old love unicorns and mermaids. It depends on the day which she loves more. I was excited to learn that Little Learning Hands offers a kit that you can make your own clock.

They have several different kits available and they are mermaids, soccer, football and butterflies. We received their Paint with Crystals 3d clock Kit Mermaid. This is a unique arts and craft kit that your child will love. What is cool about this activity kit that it promotes education. This is hands on learning and you don't have to be tech savvy to put it together. The craft kit promotes problem-solving skills, fine motor skills and hand eye coordination. After putting this clock together they will be proud of what they created. It will be the perfect project to display in their room. 

When I took a peek in the box and saw everything, it was organized so it would make it easy for your kiddo to put together. This is a mess free painting by numbers. This comes with everything that you need. My daughter was excited to put this together. This comes with the clock, clock mechanism parts, diamond crystals, a tray, pen tool, was and instructions on how to put it together. I would definitely recommend this kits or the other kits that they offer. This would make the greatest gift and you can find these clock kits with the link below.




Disclosure: I received one or more products or monetary composition for the exchange for my honest opinion. I only recommend product that I would use personally or believe would be a good fit with my readers. All opinions are 100 percent my own and may differ from yours. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Holiday Gift Guide

When it comes to my daughter it can be tough to find the right gift for her for the upcoming holidays. Recently I was connected with a compa...